Will Bernie Sanders win the Democratic nomination?

I am a registered Democrat and support Hillary Clinton...until recently I was almost certain she would win the nomination but apparently Bernie Sanders has been gaining massive ground. Do you see him as the nominee in 2016?

I think Bernie has the time to come out as the winner. Hillary talks like time is running out because she refuses to or can't tell the truth or actually answer the questions she has been asked.

Why do you like Hillary? I never liked her or Bill. I respect Bernie greatly. I wish he could get the nomination.

you got to be an utter idiot to support Hillary Clinton. she is nothing but a fraud.

Bernie Sanders should be the nominee in 2016, but probably their are more dumb dems like you then they are the smart ones who support Bernie

there are so many democrats driving thier clown car, who can tell which clown finally wins the nomination

jeff boss will probably win, since he is a conspiracy nut 9/11 truther, that will appreal to all the other extremist liberal kooks

The appearance of honesty has it's merits.

It could happen. He has described himself as having socialist tendencies, but he seems to be a lot more honest than Hillary is.

Both suck. I'd prefer a monkey over Hillary

It is possible.