Instagram: " Oops an error occurred" whenever i try to log in?

so i open the instagram app and sign in to my account, right away at the top it says no internet connection, then immediately takes me to a blank screen that says oops an error occurred. Ive tried many things like deleting the app. Also yesterday I was at best buy looking at the samsung galaxy s6 edge and decided... show more so i open the instagram app and sign in to my account, right away at the top it says no internet connection, then immediately takes me to a blank screen that says oops an error occurred. Ive tried many things like deleting the app. Also yesterday I was at best buy looking at the samsung galaxy s6 edge and decided to log onto instagram there. Could of this been the problem because when i logged in it asked me to verify my account. then when i got home and logged in to my account from my iPad, the oops an error occurred message appeared!! Is my insta hacked or will this be fixed