Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If a guy doesn't text you first does that mean he doesn't like you?

I have to always text this guy first. He always texts me back when I text him but I just wonder why he doesn't text me first. Does this mean he doesn't like me?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It doesn't always mean he doesn't like you. He might feel that he would annoy you if he texted you first all the time or he feels that you don't like him so he doesn't text first. I'm a guy and I usually text first and I feel that they don't like me either. You'll never really know unless you ask them. Good luck!

Source(s): Me
  • 6 years ago

Well.... It's one of three reasons. A: he's shy/doesn't know what to say, B:he's busy, C:he doesn't like you. If you want, try not texting him for a few days. Unless he texts you. Tag him in FB or insta posts until he texts you, or do something to show him you're thinking about him. Without texting him tho. Idk. Just an idea.

Source(s): Yes
  • 6 years ago

It doesn't necessarily mean that if he seems genuinely interested by the convo it could just mean that A) he doesn't want to annoy you B) he wants to pretend that he really isn't that into you when he so is. Don't sweat it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.