If a guy doesn't text you first does that mean he doesn't like you?

I have to always text this guy first. He always texts me back when I text him but I just wonder why he doesn't text me first. Does this mean he doesn't like me?

Favorite Answer

It doesn't always mean he doesn't like you. He might feel that he would annoy you if he texted you first all the time or he feels that you don't like him so he doesn't text first. I'm a guy and I usually text first and I feel that they don't like me either. You'll never really know unless you ask them. Good luck!

Source(s): Me

Well.... It's one of three reasons. A: he's shy/doesn't know what to say, B:he's busy, C:he doesn't like you. If you want, try not texting him for a few days. Unless he texts you. Tag him in FB or insta posts until he texts you, or do something to show him you're thinking about him. Without texting him tho. Idk. Just an idea.

Source(s): Yes

It doesn't necessarily mean that if he seems genuinely interested by the convo it could just mean that A) he doesn't want to annoy you B) he wants to pretend that he really isn't that into you when he so is. Don't sweat it!