I need help with comparing the U.S. Supreme Court with the other two court systems in the U.S. federal court system?

im having trouble with what to compare the supreme court with and what the supreme court does. please help!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Puffin
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You should compare the Supreme Court to a monarchy, because that's what the Supreme Court is - though the justices share the throne.

the VERY FIRST reasons given in the Declaration of Independence were:

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance ...

That's what the Supreme Court does. It GAVE ITSELF the unconstitutional POWER of Judicial Review, at which time it set itself above the Constitutional branches of government. In making itself into a monarch, it did so in the image of the British monarch who is also head of the Church of England - who had the authority to determine morality. They are now the "high priests" of God with the power of the pope or any other morality-based monarchy (the pope is also a monarch - the "king" of Vatican City that is also a nation). The American Court is more powerful than God.

Lower federal courts simply decrease the workload of the high court. State courts are not part of the federal system.

To understand what happened, please read the draft of a book I'm writing. Go to www.tosavetheworld.org. click on Free Ebook, and scroll down to Chapters 5G & 5H. That will show you how we lost our constitutional republic in a Supreme Court-led coup d'etat. For a better history of how we got there, go back to the beginning and read the whole of Part One. (Through the chapters called the Alpha and Omega of Money -- Chapters 5A - 5O)

Everything you were taught about our government is a lie - and PROVABLY SO!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

They are all bogus. God is the Supreme Court.

Source(s): Reality Common sense
  • 5 years ago

You should get the grade you earn yourself, not the one I get for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.