Nick asked in SportsBasketball · 4 years ago

John Wall or Kyrie Irving?

In my humble opinion it's John Wall no question, Wall is a supreme passer and floor general he's extremely athletic and gets to the rim at will as well his jumper is improving by the game, Kyrie is a great shooter also has great handles like Wall but he's also can finish at rim pretty well again like Wall but but he can't defend like Wall at all can't pass b/c his court vision is subpar at best. Thx 4 your thoughts!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

dont get me wrong kyrie is an incredible talent nd offensive phenom but john wall is way better all around and still hs some of that offensive game

FACT: John wall has more double doubles in his first 3 seasons then kyrie in from his high school career to now

• 4 years ago

As a Cavs fan, John Wall. His game is more complete and he's a better athlete and not as injury prone. Kyrie is a better offensive talent but if the Wizards wanted to trade Wall for Kyrie the Cavs would become a better team.

• 4 years ago

Wall is no where near as good as a shooter as kyrie from three. Mid range probably the same. Kyrie defiantly has better handles. John wall is probably the fastest in the NBA right now. Its hard to compare. I don't think you can choose because everybody has their own playing style. For outside scoring and dribbling then kyrie. For passing, mid range, finishing and defense then John Wall

• 4 years ago

Kyrie Irving! Read NBA updates at dafasports.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

John Wall can shut Irving down

• 4 years ago

John Wall easily.

• 4 years ago

John Wall he's also a better rebounder

• 4 years ago

John Wall is better, he just needs to be on a better team.

• 4 years ago

John Wall is the most talented new player. Only injury can hurt him.

• 4 years ago

kyrie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.