How much would it cost to go to North Carolina?

My boyfriend and I are planing on saving money up to go to North Carolina to see the wild horse. There is an island called Shackleford Banks off of Harkers Island in North Caroline that we want to go to. 25 dollars fills up my gas tank and I get about 30 miles to the gallon. Could anyone give me an estimate on how much money we would need to drive from Beckley, West Virginia to Harkers Island, North Carolina? And we need estimate money on how much the trip will cost all together? We plan on camping on the Shackleford Banks but could we also get estimate on how much hotels cost in Harkers Island for three or two nights?

Thanks everybody. =)

• drip

You can find out exactly what hotels cost by a search on the Internet. And if you want to camp, you need to find camping sites and the cost. You can not just pitch a tent anywhere you choose to. Any travel site can give you that info.

Figure out the rout you will take there and back, and the miles of the routes. Then do the math on how much gas you will need

• keith

Use a paper and pencil