1980 dodge aspen questions?

I have a two door 1980 dodge aspen with 75,000 miles on it with a straight six at lander engine but I guess the engine itself is slant and I just have a few questions. 1) what s the approximate horsepower? 2) can I get a cassette player in it (it only had a radio that I can t get working anyways.) 3) this car has... show more I have a two door 1980 dodge aspen with 75,000 miles on it with a straight six at lander engine but I guess the engine itself is slant and I just have a few questions.
1) what s the approximate horsepower?
2) can I get a cassette player in it (it only had a radio that I can t get working anyways.)
3) this car has terrible acceleration how can I improve the acceleration as it is EXTREMELY dangerous to try and get on the express way with it s slow acceleration

As much information as possibly given would be greatly appreciated and also the acceleration is a problem since it will do 0-60 in like 12 seconds and trying to pull out of my drive way it needs a bit more get up speed:)