Dream Interpretation: A man eating a little girl?

So I had a dream just this morning that me and my best friend as a child saw a naked man eat a litte girl, the same age as we are. He seemed to swallow her whole. Then, my best friend started making vomit sounds as she was clearly grossed out by the situation. Then, the naked man started to vomit blood until it... show more So I had a dream just this morning that me and my best friend as a child saw a naked man eat a litte girl, the same age as we are. He seemed to swallow her whole. Then, my best friend started making vomit sounds as she was clearly grossed out by the situation. Then, the naked man started to vomit blood until it became a pool of blood vomit and the sounds my best friend make grew louder. Before we drown in the pool of blood however, I managed to find a way out of the room and me and my best friend escaped the room. I could go on, but that is the weirdest part of the dream. So if anyone know the interpretation? Preferably a professional because I am very very weirded out by this dream. Thank you.
2 answers 2