What is the best digital piano under $2000? I had some around $1000 and I really want to upgrade.?

Best Digital Piano Under 1000

• Yoda

Kawai VPC-1 along with Pianoteq 5 virtual piano software is the best solution for under $2000, if you want authentic piano experience.

By that I mean:

Best action

Most accurate dynamics and sound resemblance (where the sound is based upon a Steinway D, Fazioli or Bluthner piano)

If you want the piano to do other sounds and say be good for live sets in a band, the Kawai MP7 comes in at $1800. This piano has a pretty good action (not as good as the VPC-1 but better than any other piano at that price range). You can still add a virtual piano to make a better sound.

Your question need elaboration on what your purpose is.

If you want portable you'll have to factor in the cost of a pair of headphones and/or speakers!

Please post this question on

http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/for...

Make sure you fully express what you'll use it for!

• Tim

Can you add more about your requirements? That's a significant budget and you're at the verge of the professional instruments. Are you a traveling pro that needs a stage piano or will you use it at home. Nord is making some of the best stage pianos going right now. I'm really impressed with Roland's high-end superNATURAL line for home use. Do you have connectivity requirements for recording or live performance? All that will help.