Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 6 years ago

Will there be any way to buy a Confederate flag ever again?

I know the recent bulls**t going on in Charelston, SC has caused many major retailers and some small ones to discontinue selling the confederate flag. I feel that everyone else who is still selling them will cave in to the societal pressure or be forced to stop selling them as the flag will most likely be outlawed completely. I've been wanting to buy one for a long time but now feel like I have lost my chance for good. What can I do? I don't kow how to make my own flags.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"a Confederate flag... everyone else who is still selling them will cave in to the societal pressure"

Large, diversified companies might stop selling them, because they don't want bad press to hurt the other parts of their business. But there will always be plenty of small, specialty companies that sell them. And if everyone else stopped selling something that's in demand, then you could open your own business selling it, and you'd make a fortune.

"the flag will most likely be outlawed completely."

No. It will not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.