Confederate flag comparison to the N word ?

So I have a question I was just thinking since the confederate flag once stood for the confederacy and racism during the 1800's and civil war era but now considered a symbol for southern pride could you technically compare the N word in which was once used a racist term but now flipped to a friendly greeting among blacks is there a comparison ? Im not trying to justify neither ne of them but do you think this is a good comparison ?

one*

Favorite Answer

Whenever I see someone with a confederate flag or a confederate symbol on their clothes or trucks, the first thing that automatically comes to my mind is that they are a racist and a bigot. After thinking about it for a few moments, I remind myself that this may not be true and that they really could be ignorant of what that flag stands for, but on a subconscious level, my mind assumes that those who associate with it are either racists or they are ignorant of their own history as that is not a history that I would be proud of. That being said, the N word is far worse because it involves a personalized and hateful attack directed specifically at me. I can pardon the flag but I can't pardon someone calling me the N word. Something about that word awakens some deep seeded anger that I have but am not truly aware of until it surfaces.

wrong, this flag was once a battle flag. not a flag for the CSA

I feel. they lost the war, the flag should be banned from flying.....otherwise it looks like they are still fighting the war

What is the N word? N can mean anything.

OMG😯: Dequan they are so racist!