God asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 5 years ago

How do I make my blood poisonous without dying?

I'm looking to exterminate the mosquitos near my house.

Do you really think the mosquitoes in your yard were born there? Even if you were using traditional pesticides, there is nothing to keep the mosquitoes from your neighbor's yard from flying into your yard. The fact that you can't grasp that insects don't respect property lines is evidence as to how you could come up with the even more ignorant question you did.

• God5 years agoReport

When I said the mosquitos near my house, I meant any close enough to try and bite me.

Eat a lot of hot peppers, and give up eating sugar. Within enough time, your blood will taste like hot peppers to the mosquitoes, and there will be no yummy sugar to drink either.

They actually have a pill now....really they do...it's in a ted talk. A team made a pill you can take and if a mosquito sucks your blood it will die!! Awesome!

Just come to Serbia,and get our Moonshine (Rakija in Serbian) Believe me ,everyone who ever licks you is going to fall dead,and you will be healthier than you can ever be.

• Mike G

If your name is "God" you should just know this already.

um.....