How can I improve my SAT score?

I got a 1420 on my SAT. Is there anyway I can improve to a 2300 by October?

Favorite Answer

It is possible for anyone who works hard to improve a great amount. Buy prep books like Collegeboard's official study guide and Princeton Review's 11 tests. Find a good tutor to answer your questions and teach you strategies. In the end, practice is everything that matters. Find real released SAT tests online and do them.

In short, work hard, study hard, and try your best, and you may surprise yourself in the end with outstanding scores and prove them haters wrong.

And to give you some confidence boost: my best friend's brother got a 1500 or so on his first try in junior year. He studied hard and ended up getting a 2390 (no joke.... he actually spent like hours on that stupid test and his tutor worked miracles xD). He's doing fine right now at UPenn. So, anything's possible!

Good luck!

You can improve your SAT score from 1420. As you mentioned you got a 1420 on last SAT and want to improve it to a 2300 by October. Its difficult but not impossible if you have the proper guidance on improving SAT score.

• drip

Although not impossible, highly improbable.

To improve that much is rarely ever , if ever, done.

a score of 1420 is very low. Students who score as high as 2300 are usually AP/honor students with very high GPA