SSD Upgrade for Laptop?

Hello everyone, I just bought the Toshiba E45-B4100 notebook today. I am not a tech expert, but I have been reading up on the differences between an SSD vs HDD. The E45-B4100 comes with a 750GB HDD, which is decent, but I would like to upgrade to an SSD if I would see a significant performance boost... show more Hello everyone,

I just bought the Toshiba E45-B4100 notebook today. I am not a tech expert, but I have been reading up on the differences between an SSD vs HDD. The E45-B4100 comes with a 750GB HDD, which is decent, but I would like to upgrade to an SSD if I would see a significant performance boost (inexpensively).

My questions for you are:
Which compatible SSD's (>250GB) would deliver the best performance boost for a low price?
How should I go about removing the HDD and replacing with SSD in this specific model?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
1 answer 1