promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

So if we should ban the Confederate flag due to racist-murdersome acts..why haven't we banned the Democrat Party who founded the KKK?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because the Liberals back then weren't retarded.

• 5 years ago

While a debate over the Confederate Flag is legitimate, doing so because of a knee-jerk reaction of Dylann Roof holding one in a picture, isn't. God forbid if those same people saw numerous pictures of the KKK surrounded by US Flags (oops, maybe I shouldn't have said anything).

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

They can't ban the flag from being used by private citizens, also it should be displayed in museums and at war memorials for CSA soldiers. Also can be used in Civil War re-enactments.

However, State Government buildings shouldn't display it, since it obviously does not represent all the citizens of that State.

Political Parties are protected by the 1st Amendment, including Neo-Nazis, Communists, etc.

• 5 years agoReport

oh hell yes they can-and watch them do it

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I love the reinvented history. Somehow the parties changed places (even though even in the 1960's they were that way with segregation) yeah, ok. Yup. Sure.

Kind of shocked it let you type kkk though. It always blocks it for me.

caveat: If you are again welfare you are racist. Welfare is a tool used to keep colored people down. Just a fact.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Democrat Party didn't found the KKK. Some Democrats did, but the party didn't.

The Democrats aren't using the KKK as a standard.

Your argument is flawed.

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Its name is the Democratic Party.

Yes I agree the Democratic party was full of racists in the past but that was a long time ago and since then the parties have shifted positions on many things. The Republicans were fighting FD Roosevelt about his social programs. Lyndon Johnson (D) get the civil rights acts through congress in the mid 1960's The Democratic party lost the south and all many white racists moved over to the Republican Party (The Party of Lincoln!!) because of opposition to civil rights. You probably know all this but still ask these questions to rant about the Democratic Party being full of racists.

If you want to bring up the past (long past) we get to talk about GW Bush and his mistakes (recent past) Plus we get to talk about Nixon secret plan to extend the Viet Nam war, Reagan's giving arms to the contras, and arming Saddam/iraq with poison gas that they used on the Kurds. But Wait There is More.

• 5 years agoReport

welfare
      if you are against welfare you are racist
      that's the caveat here folks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.