Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Are you happy that the media and liberals are going on an erratic mission to ban the confederate flag and from General lee nascar?

And also confederate flag makes are going to stop making them, you know I live in Alabama and that flag is southern pride, I might live in a double wife but I know that's it's nicer than your house I'm fixing to expand it too are you happy that this is happening? Proud redneck over here I gots a bible too for you atheist demoncrats

Favorite Answer

If it's Southern Pride, why did those States only start flying the Confederate Flag in the 1961-1962 time-frame on Government properties?

Was there no Southern Pride from 1864-1961?

Hint: De-segregation mandate in early 1960s...

History/Facts can really be a beech...

btw... I'm from South Carolina so I know these details....

Just being honest...

Consider this, Liberals are also banning the stars and stripes from schools and colleges. Some trespassing foreigner 'might' take offense! God Bless Gen. Robert E Lee and God Damn the Liberal Censors. Multiculturalism my ****! That lie doesn't wash when you start banning both the Rebel and American flags.

THe Trans Pacific Trade deal

Nuclear deal with Iran

Seven supreme cout decisions in the next week including Obamacare subsidies and gay marriage.

and all Democrats can think of is one single lonely flag in Charleston that hasn't flown over the capital building in 15 years.

Good grief are you schizophrenic? Oh wait no, you need a brain for that.

You sound like an illiterate dope.

No, not at all. Freedom of speech.