So since we are banning the Confederate flag should we also Ban the Democratic Party for there raciest past as well?

Best Answer

The Confederate flag IS the Democratic Party flag and represents the Democratic Party secession, Democratic Party support of slavery, the Democratic Party's KKK, the Democratic Party policies of Segregation and Jim Crow Laws, and the Democratic Party's racism and bigotry when the Democrats raised the Confederate flag over the capital in Charleston, SC.

It symbolizes the long history of Democratic Party hatred, intolerance, bigotry and racism.

Own it, Democrats, it is yours!

Did I say anything that was untrue?

• tribeca_belle
      4 years agoReport

I wonder what conservative Southerners think about your condemnation of their past and their "Southern Heritage." Those conservative Southerners, former Dixiecrats, vote Republican now. You sound rather angry at your fellow Republicans from the South and their history.

• Kevin

Who is banning the confederate flag? What legislature? How much support does the bill have? If you can show me one instance of a state or federal government trying to ban the confederate flag outright that has serious support, then I'll be upset too.

• Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

There are entities that want to ban the Confederate Flag outright. I don't think I need to name them.

It would be wrong for any state house to fly a flag for Republicans or Democrats.

crazy Country, banning a flag but won't ban guns, I've never known a flag to kill somebody......

• old timer
      4 years agoReport

yes but you can't be beaten to death with a flag, and if there are no guns there is no trigger to pull.

I would worry less about the fate of the Confederate flag and worry more about your lack of writing skills.

It might be a barrier to employment.

• Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

Many a leader past present and future has or will depend upon a secretary or stenographers skills in vocabulary and grammar. That doesn't mean the strategy was the creation of the secretary nor discredit the strategy.

We definitely should ban the racist founder of the Democratic party from our money, and leave Alexander Hamilton alone.

By that reasoning, we should ban the Republican Party immediately for its racist present.

Think things through before you post questions that attack the political opposition on such sketchy grounds.

• Libra King4 years agoReport

Please Prove what you are saying before saying it.The Democratic Party is the most racist party in History they are the creators of the KKK and Black Panthers they are the creators of the Jim Crow Law So please quit making yourself look Dumber than you already are))))

yes we should ban all white people for colonizing evils

I dunno, Republicans can be pretty racy too. All those sex scandals...

You meant "their racist". But no one is banning all Confederate flags, only those on state property.

The fact remains that many white people do not like blacks, Mexicans, or any other race of color.

• Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

Everybody is racist to a degree. For instance I do believe you much dislike and never would defend white people.