Head injury from fighting?

So last night my so called friend stomped me in my head while I was on the ground and stomped me unconscious. Im pregnant by the way 3 months. What should I do? Should I go to the ER because I have this headache where I cant move my head.

2 Answers

  • 6 years ago

    Yes you should,the baby could get in shock if your injuries are to severe. It doesnt sound serious but just to be sure.

  • Cammie
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

    You should go to the ER and call the police for a case of assault .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.