Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Libs, tell me again which star on the Arkansas flag did Gov. Bill Clinton say was reserved to honor the Confederate Flag?

Update:

in 1987, while serving as governor of Arkansas, Bill Clinton signed a bill affirming that one of those blue stars is there in honor of the Confederate States of America.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The original Beverly Hillbillies!

• justa
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

The Arkansas flag isn't the stars and bars. That was in 1987. This is 2015 we've all learned a few things. Except some here of course.

• IChee5 years agoReport

I was waiting for some moron to act like the 1980's was a million years ago ... you win

• 5 years ago

Don't know, don't care.

How am _I_ responsible for what Gov Clinton did or said?

That said, the Arkansas flag has NOT been used for over a century to terrorize anyone.

Not that I expect you to understand, as only a human would get it.

• 5 years ago

Clinton hasn't been Governor of Arkansas for 23 years. Bring your Clinton-bashing more up to date. Clinton's current views on the subject would be of more interest to us all, con.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Dude, 1987 was THIRTY years ago. Come into the present with the rest of us...

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Bill Clinton isn't running for president and it doesn't give people an excuse to be racist.

• 5 years agoReport

No, but his racist wife is

• 5 years ago

Top center. Bill wasn't much for abstract thought.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Bill Clinton only "dates" young white women. In the South it is embedded in both black and white culture, no race mixing.

• 5 years ago

The top one.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.