promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Guy Gene asked in SportsWrestling · 5 years ago

I'm just wondering is Lebron James the face of the NBA?

why couldn't he win the ring all by himself? if he is the best there is today in the association then why did he lose to a rookie head coach?

Why didn't JR Smith do his job and score points off open shots?

What is the deal with Kevin Love is he injured prone?

Do you think Sprite and Nike and all of the corporate sponsors are mad at him for being a 2 time 2 time back to back loser?

Is Lebron gonna quit and leave Cleveland to join the Lakers in 2016?

WWe should learn from this.....one man cannot do everything. it takes a team.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Why this question is in "The Wrestling Section" and not "The Basketball Section", I don't know.

In order:

1) Why couldn't he win the ring all by himself? if he is the best there is today in the association then why did he lose to a rookie head coach? Wilt Chamberlain, Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing and many others found out one man cannot win an NBA Championship.

Why didn't JR Smith do his job and score points off open shots? Anyone who followed The New York Knicks knows that JR Smith is a streaky shooter. When his shots are fallign, he hits everything. When they aren't, nothing goes in.

What is the deal with Kevin Love is he injured prone? What can you do when someone dislocates your arm in an NBA Game?

Do you think Sprite and Nike and all of the corporate sponsors are mad at him for being a 2 time 2 time back to back loser? Get over it, there are a lot of players in The Basketball Hall of Fame who didn't win 2 NBA Championships.

Is Lebron gonna quit and leave Cleveland to join the Lakers in 2016? No he won't. The Lakers are in far worse shape than Cleveland ever will be.

WWe should learn from this.....one man cannot do everything. it takes a team. Newsflash WWE is working on buildig future generations of Professional Wrestlers. That's why WWE has put millions in The WWE Performance Center and NXT.

• Guy Gene
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

basketball section is nothing but shoe talk. too girly.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

1) Yes. I'm not a lebron fan or a Cavs fan, but when your jersey is the number 1 seller in the NBA, I think you're the face of the association.

2) He couldn't win the ring all by himself because you need a team. Irving and love were injured and the people he was left with, I'll give you this to think about: everyone other than LeBron in the Cavs rotation for the finals was on some team's bench to start the season, and he STILL led them to 2 wins.

3) JR Smith is so inconsistent. Guy must be hard to coach too; always taking contested bad shots.

4) No, he's not. Just bad luck that his shoulder got dislocated.

5) No. Like I said his jersey is #1 seller; anything he endorses makes a lot of money.

6) nobody wants to play with Kobe. Kobe brings your averages down because players take less shots with him on the court. When pau left he had a career year. Kobe takes way too many shots and then when the team loses nobody blames Kobe.

7) True.

• Adam H
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

I'll take these questions in order:

1. Yes. He's the face of the NBA.

2. You need a TEAM to win a title. Not just one player no matter how good he is.

3. He lost because the Warriors are a better TEAM. The coach didn't really make much of a difference.

4. JR Smith didn't score as much because playing basketball is tough! If it was easy, everyone could make the NBA. Also, he's very streaky.

5. Love isn't injury prone. Just bad luck this time.

6. Nope. His sponsors are totally happy with all the money he brings to them. Doesn't matter if he wins or loses.

7. Lebron's not going to quit. He actually had an amazing series. His team just wasn't performing to his level.

And yes...the WWE could learn a bit from a team mentality...but next time, put it in the basketball section.

• 5 years ago

Yes he is

And you might want to pay more attention before you ask ridiculous questions

Stick to that fake sport of yours

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Yup

Source(s): Me
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Steph Curry is the face now.

• 5 years ago

I'd say he is

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Nobody cares about NBA.

---

But to make a reference nobody cared when it was just Michael Jordan.

Source(s): I'm a video game critic, it's kinda; my job.
    • Guy Gene
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

America > you country.

• 5 years ago

ask this in the basketball section instead of the wrestling

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.