Why do white people say Rachel Dolezal lied about her race because of white Liberal guilt? Clearly, she just wants to be black.?

Why is that so unfathomable to white people? The woman wants to be black. She's studied African culture forever, which means she knows the true history of Africans. Accept it. There are tons of white people out there who wish they were black or another race.

It's because that fact (although it's really not new) is still hard to swallow. Many whites put forth a tremendous amount of effort to make "white seem right", and when somehow mother nature (or the "universe", if you prefer) seems opposed to the white supremacist ideal, some white people can't handle it.

Now, when a black wants to be white, that's quite entertaining and pleasing to many whites. But these same whites are flummoxed if despite all their efforts someone would rather be the "opposite of white" - that is they want to be black. This is especially vexing and disturbing to such whites if the person in question is a Nordic-type (the whitest) white doesn't seem to want their birthright but in fact wants the exact "opposite".

The problem with many white supremacists is that they can't accept the fact that the universe is bigger than they!

But she did lie about being Black, going so far as to create parents that didn't exist. If it wasn't a lie, it was a serious delusion she created in her mind.

When growing up, I wanted to be 6+ feet tall like my father and brother. For a while, I convinced myself that I was. Eventually, I let reality tell me I wasn't.

Her delusions do seem to be driven by some sort of White Liberal guilt.

• ?

They're speculating. She obviously lacks any sense of white pride which is often demonized by minority pandering liberals... Assuming that all minorities hate white people. Hence the speculating that she has unfounded white guilt from being a liberal.

• Johnny

She doesn't want to be black...she was born that way. She is a Trans-Racial woman...a black woman born in a white woman's body. They are restructuring the LGBT group now to include her and her kind...stand by for the new LGBT/TR logos to start hitting the streets soon.

Many white kids, and hispanic kids act black, and some probably do consider themselves black, but this is ridiculous.

she was an ABUSED little girl who learned to denigrate and degrade herself... then she unwittingly made the lifelong consequences by dating interracially.

she came to understand that she is social and cultural dogshit, that she is completely and utter disgusting to the overwhelming majority of white people she will ever meet in her life.

pretending to be black was her escape...it made her hate and self loathing easy to express...but served her cowardice as she would have to admit to it...she could do what all black racist animals do, and pretend to be "anti racist"

face it... its social and cultural GARBAGE that wants to be black...and they can. Black people are so desperate for affirmation...that kind of mentally ill social dogshit is a "compliment".

but its funny... that woman like black people themselves...will NEVER in their lives willingly move to a black country...a black society in the absence of others. thats how DISGUSTING black people really are...even to that mentally ill woman.

and you sad animals still want to "defend" it.

she ain even do nuffin