How many countries are there in North America?

I already know the answer but i just want to see how many people are actually smart in here, If you already know where i'm getting at then enjoy the laughter with me haha, btw once again how many countries are there in North America? again? NORTH AMERICA! YES NORTH AMERICA THAT'S IT NOTHING ELSE JUST NORTH AMERICA

Thank You(:

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure what's supposed to be so funny about this question, but here ya go, Sparky.

"North America, the planet's 3rd largest continent, includes (23) countries and dozens of possessions and territories. It contains all Caribbean and Central America countries, Bermuda, Canada, Mexico, the United States of America, as well as Greenland - the world's largest island.

North America - World Atlas"

"North America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America

Wikipedia

Many of the nations of North America cooperate on a shared telephone system known as the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) which is an integrated telephone numbering plan of 24 countries and territories: the United States and its territories, Canada, Bermuda, and 17 Caribbean nations."

"Countries ofAFRICAASIAEUROPENORTH AMERICASOUTH AMERICAAUSTRALIA AND OCEANIA

List of countries in North America

Occupying the northern part of the large supercontinent known as Americas or New World, North America is surrounded by the Arctic Ocean from the north and by the Atlantic Ocean from the east, by the Pacific Ocean from the west and south. It has an overland border with South America continent, which runs along the state boundary between Panama and Colombia.

Totally in North America, there are 23 officially recognized independent states. The largest of them is Canada, followed by also rather big the United States, these two giants together occupy more than 79% of the whole continent area. The smallest country in this part of the world is St. Kitts and Nevis, it is only two small islands in the Caribbean.

Among the most visited North American countries the number one is the USA, where New York City is considered the most attractive landmark for travellers, further followed by Mexico and Canada.

Alphabetical list of countries in North America

A

Antigua and Barbuda

B

Bahamas

Barbados

Belize

C

Canada

Costa Rica

Cuba

D

Dominica

Dominican Republic

E

El Salvador

G

Grenada

Guatemala

H

Haiti

Honduras

J

Jamaica

M

Mexico

N

Nicaragua

P

Panama

S

St. Kitts and Nevis

St. Lucia

St. Vincent and The Grenadines

T

Trinidad and Tobago

U

USA (United States of America)"

• 6 years ago

Ten in JUST NORTH AMERICA.

You can even name them since it is not so difficult as Asia or Africa - Canada, USA, Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica & Panama.

Some add the 14 Caribbean Nations & half a dozen dependencies to the list.

{I am not that smart. However I don't need a certificate form a Johnny}

• 6 years ago

I thoguht there were only 3..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.