DEFCON 0 asked in SportsBasketball · 4 years ago

Win or lose, if LeBron takes this thing to six or seven he should still win Finals MVP, right?

He is outplaying Curry, Thompson, Green combined. Without Iggy, they'd be down 3-1. LeBron has been carrying the injury plagued Cavs on his back and dominating on both ends whereas GSW are still stacked and no one player has distinguished himself. Except maybe Iggy, but you don't give Finals MVP to a bench player averaging 15 points. LeBron was arguably a more deserving regular season MVP candidate as well.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Rick
    Lv 4
    4 years ago
    Best Answer

I hear you, James should be MVP win or lose. He's the only reason I'm watching the Finals. Iguodala and Barnes cherry pick their asses off and Curry and gang don't impress. By the way, the 80's Celtics and Lakers or 90's Pistons and Bulls would sweep these teams and beat them on average by 15.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

He Could be but it's doubtful.If the Warriors go onto win the series Andre Iguodala would win it for his great defense on Lebron and consistent offense Similar to last year when Kawai Leonard won it for the Spurs.

• 4 years ago

No one wins Finals MVP if they lose. If the Warriors win Steph will be Finals MVP

• Denny Pill
      Lv 4
      4 years agoReport

When something happens once in 70 years you mince well say it doesint happen. Jerry West is and will remain the only player ever to do that

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Lebron nearly choked away two easy wins until his teammates bailed him out. I'll vote for him for Least Valuable Player (LVP)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

This series already will be 6 games atleast.

• 4 years ago

yes, he would of already swept the warriors with Kyrie

• 4 years agoReport

GSW won game 1 with Kyrie you sausage

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.