Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

why do libs love Micheal Vick?

Favorite Answer

hey hold on a sec. you haven't finished with why do libs love this nfl team or that nfl team. now finish that up first before you start going thru all the quarterbacks.

I'm not aware that any liberals "love" Michael Vick. I don't care about him one way or the other.

I will point out, however, that he received a far harsher sentence for animal cruelty than do his athlete compatriots for punching their girlfriends unconscious.

Because he's a good football player. Duh. What other fùcking reason would people love an athlete? Why do you not like him? Because he was involved with dig fighting? Who gives a fùck about dogs when there are people that you mother ******* don't care about when they are fighting or killed. Whites will lose their minds over dogs and shìt and will not feel any type of sympathy nor empathy for a black person getting murdered for absolutely nothing by a white cop or white vigilante that gets away with it. Human beings being unjustly targeted and killed in front of crowds and on camera and whites say nothing. In fact, you speak out against the victims with racist jokes and how blacks should go back to Africa and all of that evil insensitive nonsense. And of course you go overboard with mike Vick because he's black and you exaggerate your fake outrage to make it seem as though it's solely about the dogs when it was just showing a black person that you can put them in their place.

I do not know any "libs" that love Micheal Vick. I know a lot of them that despise the man.

Yet they'll never forgive Romney? It's because expecting consistency from libs is just asking too much!

I am a white gay liberal. I don't like football. I don't particularly care to associate with Black people. I don't understand dog fighting. I don't associate with criminals. But yeah. I love Michael Vick. Yeah. Sure. Whatever.

I don't. Why do you make generalized comments?

Who?

People who think animals should maul one another for profit and entertainment are not liberals.

he's a lefty