Question about vapes?

I'm looking to purchase a new vape and I'm going to purchase an Aspire Atlantis Sub Ohm tank. I was wondering what mods would go best with this tank. I was looking into an eleaf istick 50w, but was wondering what other mods would go good with this tank?

Favorite Answer

The iStick 50watt will certainly work great with the Atlantis sub ohm tank. I never run my Atlantis at 50watts with my 0.5 coils. I have heard that if you use the 0.3ohm coils you will want more than 50watts.

Another option to look at would be the Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro 60W it has up to 60watts and can work as an external battery pack for many of your devices. I love the MVP v3 (only goes up to 30watts) for a long day out with friends as I will not have to look for an outlet halfway through the day as I can charge my phone off my mod.