Will my parents be angry if they found a condom in my backpack?

My parents are really against me having sex before im married, my mom even gave me a purity ring. They gave us condoms at school today as part of a sex ed presentation by planned parenthood. I got 2, but im not planning them to use for sex, I just want to open it so see what it feels like. I dont have a bf or planning to have sex. Should I tell my parents about that they gave us condoms at school so they wont think its suspicious if they ever find them? Im kinda scared. (im 17 btw)

your parents sound like overprotective freaks. no offence. your parents probably won't be too happy about finding a condom in your bag but if this is really an issue just tell your mum the truth and tell her that your just curious and about why you're a good daughter such as: you don't want sex/you don't use drugs etc. just be honest and reassure your mum.

but in the end the sex thing is totally up to you. you're almost 18 and a legal adult and I think in America/Canada or wherever you live you're legally allowed to have sex. it will depend on YOUR morals/ethics/maturity/religious beliefs etc not your parents. and if it's some religion that's made you fear sex before marriage you might want to rethink about whether you truly believe it is right for you. no religion should have that kind of power over you and with it the ability to create fear. I think purity rings are wrong and really ******* weird tbh.

so as many condoms as you like and open your mind and make your own decisions.

Source(s): my opinion

Lol. I can relate with that experience

I bought condoms some years ago

But seriously. We are already grown up

We need to know what condom looks like taste like

And we have to protect ourselves from not safe sex

So having some inside bag is clever

Just make sure it cant be seen with naked eyez XD

Cover em

• ?

What is wrong with going to the toilet and opening one as you indicate you want to know what they feel like and then tossing them in the trash? Why take them home? I fail to see why a seventeen year old girl cannot figure this out except for the requirement to ask someone else via the mandatory texting message. You do need to realize that at eighteen years you shall be considered an adult and responsible for yourself and your actions or lack of action. Apparently you cannot discuss anything sexually related with your parents?

Your parents and other parents should SUE that rotten school and Planned Parenthood, so that they will be drained out of their resources and can't continue. Planned Parenthood is the most evil organization that has ever existed in the United States.

This is a willful act of child endangerment on their part, and LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT needs to raid Planned Parenthood, tackle them to the ground, arrest them and haul their sorry, miserable butts off to JAIL!

I think you should be more open to your parents about this, tell them they give you free condoms at school and you've got some, but reassure them that your not having sex your just curious

Of course you should tell your parents. Its not like you went out and bought them. Just tell mom and dad about the presentation at school and that they gave them to you. They can't get mad at you for that.

No if you just explain to them what you just explained to us.

====>>tips --->>>>> http://x.co/9WM9l