Why do the vast majority of men hate pixie cuts so much?

What's so bad about them? (On an attractive woman).

Favorite Answer

Because most of them like long hair on girls. It's just what most people prefer. Kind of like how most people would rather have pizza than brussel sprouts. Like how most girls like men with short hair, not long hair. I prefer girls with short hair though. I think pixie cuts look pretty cool. When a girl has a pixie cut, I think it looks pretty hot. But that's just me. I guess most guys like really feminine girls with long hair. Or maybe it's because they don't want a girl to have a similar hairstyle to them.

I also notice how a lot of girls with long hair hate on girls with short hair. Not sure why, maybe they are jealous that they can't pull off that hair style? But they say stuff like "Oh why does everyone follow the trend?" or stuff like "Short hair is overrated." When long hair is a lot more popular and trendy. I guess you would have to ask a person who hates short hair.

Long hair is more feminine, and men like feminine women. Short hair is known to be more masculine. I am not saying there is anything wrong with a pixie cut. But I'm just saying why most men prefer longer hair. But some men may like pixie cuts. And some women look good in pixie cuts. It just really depends on the guy.

It's simple. The average woman looks dreadful in a boy's haircut. It takes an extremely attractive woman just to look halfway decent in very short hair, and even then, she would look a lot better with longer hair.

It just ends up looking masculine (there's a reason many lesbians opt for short haircuts), and no normal guy wants a masculine-looking woman.

• Candy5 years agoReport

Lol, it's like you took my comment and wiped the sugar off of it.

• Micah

You have to have a specific kind of face to actually pull it off

• CAB

I dont, they work very well on the right type of head and face. and they only work on petite women.

• ?

because its manly

• ?

Umm.. Wtf is that would you care to illustrate please you dumb hoe