Howard
Howard asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Everyone who thinks Al Sharpton doesn't care about "black on black" crime, are you surprised Al Sharpton talked about it recently?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opini... ""What about black-on-black violence?" demanded Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum, who is white. "Where is Al Sharpton on that? Where is the president on that?"

Funny you should ask. Sharpton made a publicized trip to Chicago in November to focus attention on the city's chronic violence. "

Not only has Sharpton held rallies in Chicago addressing gang violence aka "black on black crime", even though many people, conservatives, moderates and even some liberals,

claim he doesn't care about "black on black crime" (gang violence) because "there's no money to be made" and only cares whenever a white person has a car accident with a black person so he can go "race bait" and get a paycheck from a mysterious employer whose identity no one has been able to discover yet after all these decades,

but just recently, Al Sharpton talked about

"gun violence day" and honored a Chicago "black on black crime" victim http://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation/watc...

Do you feel that your claims about Al Sharpton not caring anything at all about gang violence, aka "black on black crime" were wrong, and are you surprised at this information proving otherwise?

Favorite Answer

The right wing doesn't actually care about black on black crime, it's just the thing they blurt out when a cop is accused of murdering a black person.

Like when someone sneezes and you say "bless you" without thinking, except more racist. It usually goes something like this:

Friend: Dude, did you hear about that police shooting, the black guy wasn't even armed? Sharpton is there with the kids mom holding a rally.

Conservative: I'm so tired of them ignoring all the black on black crime. Why do they have to complain about getting shot when they kill each other every day and Sharpton doesn't say anything?

Friend: But he held a rally about it yester....

Conservative: I don't care about that thug. Talk to me when he talks about black on black crime.

Friend: But I just told you.... forget it.

Make no mistake, though, they do not actually care about the issue, they will criticize Al Sharpton for "ignoring" black on black crime even while he's holding a rally about it.

With everyone who thinks Al Sharpton doesn't care about "black on black" crime, are YOU surprised Al Sharpton talked about it recently?

I heard Al "Retribution Checks" Sharpton got paid 5 figures to speak about the 98% of the BOB crime that he cares not for.

So he was accused of not caring about black on black crime for years, and then eventually, and finally, he got involved with caring about it? But he couldn't do it without publicizing it first? It seems to me like Republicans won that battle pretty clearly.

All Al Sharpton cares about is money and political influence. I can't even stand listening to him.

• Chauncy5 years agoReport

He has 4.5 million unpaid taxes. He should be in jail.

• Future

Al is supposed to fly around like superman causing all black crime, according to Fox News.

• Kevin

Listening to Al Sharpton makes my ears bleed.

Source(s): Hippy Liberal
  • ICU2

What Al Sharpton will do is turn black on black crime into black on white crime...its what he does best...

I'm not a republican but they have been saying this long before November. Also it was found out that his mysterious employer is none other than George Soros.

• ?

Al sharpton just calls attention to circumstances that cons would prefer to ignore