has anyone ever met Adrian Grenier?

My best friend *LOVES* him! She wants to drag me to see "his" movie, but I have never even seen "Entourage." I think he is cute, but kinda dumb. She wants to try and meet him, but I would like to show her how he is not all that. But, she has shown me articles where he seems to be an okay guy, so I could be wrong. Help!

Favorite Answer

Adrian Grenier is actually one of the smartest people I have ever come across. He is knowledgeable, caring and ambitious. He is involved with water causes, has a music studio in his basement, plays 7 instruments, runs a sustainable webpage (www.SHFT.com), directs, produces, makes documentaries about things that affect life (such as the new movie he is working on about a lonely whale, he is compassionate, empathetic and intelligent. Your best friend has good taste. I would say go see the movie with her if you haven t already. Its really just entertainment, nothing more. And you don t have to have seen the show to see the movie.

So happy that I found this question already answered! It is like you read my thoughts!

• tami

You raise some good points in your question.

====>>tips --->>>>> http://x.co/9VtNo