william asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 6 years ago

What is the best hairstyle for a 19 year old male?

I'm planning on getting a haircut soon and I'm thinking about how to get it cut. I prefer to have rather short hair because It feels comfortable and also makes me look more masculine and mature. I was thinking about having it fully buzzed off on the sides and a bit longer on the top. Almost like a short mohawk but not quite. I'll take guys opinions but I would prefer girls.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think times are reversing. Women are started to go for the pixie cut and shorter styles, and men are growing their hair out.

In all honesty, a man with well kept hair like Chris hemsworth or Charlie hunnam is the sexiest style a man can have, of course if they know what they're doing. A short hairstyle is quite generic. I would grow it out If i were you. You want to get a short buzz with a Mohawk thing? I don't think that will look good at all. Get some length and pick a better style. Guys like Patrick Dempsey, Bradley cooper..

• 4 years ago

Medium length hair because it is easy to be able to handle and you can still perform most of the hairstyles

• 6 years ago

To me, the best style is short and messy. About an inch long, and a messy spike in the front

• 6 years ago

cut straight

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

go bald

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.