william asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 6 years ago

What is the best hairstyle for a 19 year old male?

I'm planning on getting a haircut soon and I'm thinking about how to get it cut. I prefer to have rather short hair because It feels comfortable and also makes me look more masculine and mature. I was thinking about having it fully buzzed off on the sides and a bit longer on the top. Almost like a short mohawk but not quite. I'll take guys opinions but I would prefer girls.

Favorite Answer

I think times are reversing. Women are started to go for the pixie cut and shorter styles, and men are growing their hair out.

In all honesty, a man with well kept hair like Chris hemsworth or Charlie hunnam is the sexiest style a man can have, of course if they know what they're doing. A short hairstyle is quite generic. I would grow it out If i were you. You want to get a short buzz with a Mohawk thing? I don't think that will look good at all. Get some length and pick a better style. Guys like Patrick Dempsey, Bradley cooper..

Medium length hair because it is easy to be able to handle and you can still perform most of the hairstyles

To me, the best style is short and messy. About an inch long, and a messy spike in the front

cut straight

go bald