Can someone tell me if the people selling fragrance s at Macy s get paid a commission?

Does anyone know their pay structure There is a guy at my work, that I just started, that works a 2nd job at macy s selling gucci fragrance. This guy was insulting me and saying how cheap i was even though he barely knows me. So i was basically insulted and bullied into buying this damn purfume that costs $100.... show more Does anyone know their pay structure There is a guy at my work, that I just started, that works a 2nd job at macy s selling gucci fragrance.
This guy was insulting me and saying how cheap i was even though he barely knows me. So i was basically insulted and bullied into buying this damn purfume that costs $100.
And now he s trying to ask me if I gave gucci samples to my bf...so he can pressure me to buy more stuff from him
I m thinking of returning the perfume, cuz i m pissed that i was pretty much insulted by this ghetto piece of trash. I seriously don t even know how he works in a office job. He s really ghetto.
Update: and can he find out if I returned the perfume?