Girls: Can you help me?

It was my girlfriends 21st birthday last weekend & me and her friends surprised her with a trip to Vegas to celebrate. Well, we were partying at one of the pool clubs and the DJ said that the first girl who would come up on stage and flash everybody would wIn a VIP experience at the hottest club in town with unlimited champagne, a private table & a limo. Since it was her birthday, her friends and me told her she should do it. She told me that she thought that would be trashy to do to me & I said that it was her birthday, so YOLO. Well, she did it & we all had absolutely the greatest night of our lives & she said she'd remember that night forever. Now that we're back, my friends are calling her a slut and trashy & saying that I should break up with her. I don't have a problem with it? I thought she should do it & she NEVER does stuff like this normally. What do you think about this?

Favorite Answer

She's /your/ girlfriend, so if it didn't bother you, why let them get to you? You and her friends encouraged her to do it and you got something awesome out of it. She even said herself that it would be trashy to do to you before you told her to just go up, so if anything I'd say she's a pretty good girlfriend.

Your friends weren't there and they don't know what happened, so I have no idea why they would say such rude things about her (especially if she's never like that.) Maybe explain the situation if you haven't already? Best of luck, I hope everything straightens out.

It was a spur of the moment thing, and if you don't care then it's a non issue. Tell your friends to shut the f*** up, and if they don't just ignore them. But this is kinda the perfect story where "what happened in Vegas should have stayed in Vegas" haha

Its fine .. im sure her friends have done worse. They are just jealous that she won