I read this today about chris christie cutting the NJ Child support program.Is this true?

r The Latest News & Entertainment Child Support No Longer In NEW JERSEY 6/9/2015 New Jersey has recently announced that they are cutting their child support program. It was said that Governor Chris Christie stated that he's "sick and tired of lazy women collecting child support just to get their... show more r

The Latest News & Entertainment
Child Support No Longer In NEW JERSEY

6/9/2015

New Jersey has recently announced that they are cutting their child support program. It was said that Governor Chris Christie stated that he's "sick and tired of lazy women collecting child support just to get their hair and nails done". New Jersey has 1,000's of men paying child support just so these women can sit back and collect welfare. Through a recent undercover investigation, we tracked 100's of women in Newark during the 1st - 4th of every month for the last 5 months. Many of the women cleared their EBT card and headed straight to the hair salon. We also talked to many of the babyfather's of these women who we found in the trap. They were willingly willing to talk to us about this issue and they were outraged. 1 Blood aka Pistol Pete aka Let Me Get That Ma said, "my babymother get welfare but hit my phone every month talking about my daughter hungry. One time she cashed in all her foodstamps and asked me to flip the money. I did it but when I got the work I gave it to her after i bagged it up. She smoked half the weed then she gone tell me my daughter got to it and chewed up the rest".