Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 6 years ago

Help My brother was shot by a bb gun but we got it out?

My brother was shot by a bb gun (accident). a week after the incedent we discovered it was still in there. i helped him get it out but should he still go to the hospital? he doesnt want to tell my parents but, if its fatal id rather persuade him to tell them. the bb looks like it went in pretty deep. (but you have to remember it esd removed with my help) idk what to do and im kinda scared for his health.

• Fantom
    Favorite Answer

If it was just a flesh would, and you sterilized the knife over a campfire, then washed the wound with whiskey, all should be ok, just like in the movies.

• Justin

its not gonna be fatal. just wash the wound with alcohol or hydrogen peroxide

Thanks ill tell him that