Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 6 years ago

Help My brother was shot by a bb gun but we got it out?

My brother was shot by a bb gun (accident). a week after the incedent we discovered it was still in there. i helped him get it out but should he still go to the hospital? he doesnt want to tell my parents but, if its fatal id rather persuade him to tell them. the bb looks like it went in pretty deep. (but you have to remember it esd removed with my help) idk what to do and im kinda scared for his health.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Fantom
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If it was just a flesh would, and you sterilized the knife over a campfire, then washed the wound with whiskey, all should be ok, just like in the movies.

• Justin
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

its not gonna be fatal. just wash the wound with alcohol or hydrogen peroxide

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Thanks ill tell him that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.