1.scared / I / of / dark / was / the /
2.result / was / exam / disappointed / I / with / my /
3.others / taught / me/ Miss Wong / respect / to/
4.you / me / with / helped / homework / my
5.the teacher / us / work / to / told / hard /
6.Ben / I / to / helped / watch / the / find /
- 5 years agoFavorite Answer
Hi , I hope I can help you~~^^.
1.I was scared of the dark .我很怕黑。
2.I was disappointed with my exam result .我因我的考試成績而感到很失望。
3.Miss Wong taught me to respect others .黃老師教我要尊重別人。
4.You helped me with my homework .你幫助/協助我做作業。
5.The teacher told us to work hard .老師告訴我們要努力奮鬥/工作。
6.I helped Ben to find the watch .我幫Ben找到手錶。Source(s): myself
- 5 years ago
1. I was scard of the dark.
2. I was disappointed with my exam result.
3. Miss Wong taught me to respect others.
4. You helped me with my homework.
5. The Teacher told us to work hard.
6. I helped Ben to find the watch.
2015-05-30 18:02:09 補充：
sorry. there is a typo. i typed wrong in the first sentence
1. i was scarEd of the dark.Source(s): me