Adam's days are numbered, did you see how this is going to play out?

We wait and wish this or that is going to happen then pow they sock it to us.

Favorite Answer

Yes since Fake Jack now knows Gabriel is really Adam Victors' son. Now Fake Jack is going to spill the beans and tell Victor.

• plyjanney
      5 years agoReport

I thought so also but it looks like he didn't understand what Gabe had said. I am with you kitty. My guesses are always wrong. As were my thought s on this.

I think once Victor knows, he will bide his time to see what Adam is really up to, then decided the best time and way to approach him. I just hope Chelsea doesn't freak and pull away from him. I see her playing the angry, 'you betrayed me' role for a long time.

• No, right now Victor thinks Gave is Jack's son. Yack tells him that Jack is Gave son..LOL LOIL LOL what a twist!!

I think this will go on this WHOLE summer!!

• plyjanney
      5 years agoReport

I want some of what you are drinking You go girl. Who is Yack? Who is Gave. Yack tells him that Jack is Gave son. ? You lost me.