Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 5 years ago

What does long hair on a man suggest to women, such as Charlie hunnam, brad pitt?

Hairstyles like brad pit and Charlie hunnam a long straight hair.. Picture it on a regular 7/10 guy.

Is he like a bad boy or what would you think of him. My hair is halfway down my neck and like Charlie hunnams and I'm really comtempting on chopping it all off, my years of dedication haha.

I don't really get a ton of looks anymore. So I guess my question is would women rather have their man with long straight blonde hair or a typically short-medium styled hair?

It depends on your style too I think. Personally I love the look of longer hair on guys. If your a guy and can put your hair in a man bun and have a scruffy look then that is attractive. But if your a guy with long dirty hair sometimes you just look like your trying to look like jesus. And that's not so attractive...

Depends what the rest of you looks like.

I like long hair on guys if it makes them look like vikings. If they wind up looking like surfers, that's not my thing, so I'm not into that.

That they must be Nazarites