What does long hair on a man suggest to women, such as Charlie hunnam, brad pitt?

Hairstyles like brad pit and Charlie hunnam a long straight hair.. Picture it on a regular 7/10 guy. Is he like a bad boy or what would you think of him. My hair is halfway down my neck and like Charlie hunnams and I'm really comtempting on chopping it all off, my years of dedication haha. I don't... show more Hairstyles like brad pit and Charlie hunnam a long straight hair.. Picture it on a regular 7/10 guy.

Is he like a bad boy or what would you think of him. My hair is halfway down my neck and like Charlie hunnams and I'm really comtempting on chopping it all off, my years of dedication haha.

I don't really get a ton of looks anymore. So I guess my question is would women rather have their man with long straight blonde hair or a typically short-medium styled hair?