Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 5 years ago

What is your prediction for the 2015, NBA Finals? Thanks.?

It will be Golden State Warriors vs Cleveland Cavaliers.

I got the Cleveland Cavaliers to win in 6 games.

Any Thoughts?

Thanks.

Update:

Thanks. Everyone.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Best Answer

I'd like to see Golden State win the championship. The window for teams to win is very short and it leads to breaking apart. Look at Tom Thibodeau.

I feel like for this to happen, every one for the Warriors needs to be perfect at home. The Warriors can win in seven if it goes that far. But so can the Cavaliers, even with the court advantage to Golden State.

PG - S. Curry

SF - H. Barnes

C - A. Bogut

PF - D. Green

SG - K. Thompson

PG - K. Irving

SF - L. James

C - T. Mozgov

PF - T. Thompson

SG - J.R. Smith

I think that Golden State needs a better line up. One idea should be to put Green against James. Because no way you want Barnes defending James. Now you could like Barnes on Smith and also defend Irving; Curry not very good defensively. Nothing wrong with Thompson off the bench. So I'm thinking Igoudala should get the start, better athlete than say Speights or Lee starting. So if the T. Thompson vs Igoudala gets out of hand, put in one of those big men.

GS in 7.

Also CLE in 7.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Warriors in 6

• 5 years ago

I was also thinking Cavs in 6 games. I'd love to see Golden State win it in 7 though. It sure will be an exciting finals!

• Ali
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

I'm going with the Cavaliers in 6

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Cavs snatch a game at GS and closes out an entertaining series in six games.

• 5 years ago

GS in 6

#HeatNation

• 5 years ago

I think Warriors will win in 7 with HOME-FIELD ADVANTAGE

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.