If white christian conservatives have defended Josh Duggar, can they also find it in their hearts to forgive Bill Cosby?

It is always the majority of white people who turn out to be child molesters but Bill Cosby slept with women he allegedly raped. WOMEN not Children. And Stephen Collins the guy who played the preacher on 7th heaven was caught admitting to molesting young girls. I also like how people defended Michael Jackson of... show more It is always the majority of white people who turn out to be child molesters but Bill Cosby slept with women he allegedly raped. WOMEN not Children. And Stephen Collins the guy who played the preacher on 7th heaven was caught admitting to molesting young girls. I also like how people defended Michael Jackson of child molestation back in 2005 because he turned white. But Bill Cosby has had his legacy destroyed by people who are out to get him. So when shall we forgive Bill Cosby just like Josh Duggar was?