If white christian conservatives have defended Josh Duggar, can they also find it in their hearts to forgive Bill Cosby?

It is always the majority of white people who turn out to be child molesters but Bill Cosby slept with women he allegedly raped. WOMEN not Children. And Stephen Collins the guy who played the preacher on 7th heaven was caught admitting to molesting young girls. I also like how people defended Michael Jackson of child molestation back in 2005 because he turned white. But Bill Cosby has had his legacy destroyed by people who are out to get him. So when shall we forgive Bill Cosby just like Josh Duggar was?

Since Mr Cosby has never been Charged or found Guilty or done any time in a Prison , Where do You get off saying He needs forgiveness? And who are You to forgive Him anyway's Why don't You leave the Man alone until the time someone actually proves He did something wrong before going on this site and Bad Mouthing Him? Between the Bible and the Tabloids it's no wonder America has gone to Hell in a hand-basket.Personally if I were Mr Cosby I would be taking You to Court and Suing You for Defamation because I could use a few hundred Thou of Your money.

I can only assume you are trying to be funny. Only white people molest. MJ was white....haha he only wished. He was one sick puppy. Bill Cosby drugged the women he raped. That shows he has a sickness too. In his position he probably could have had most of the women he raped but sex is not what he wanted. It's all about power and that's why later in life he demanded that everyone call him Mr. Crosby. Another attempt to be powerful and control others. His reputation is forever damaged and he has to also be a fool. I don't have to forgive Duggar or Cosby...I'm not the one they harmed.

I do have to say this about forgiveness. It doesn't demand that the wrong doers admit guilt. You forgive to free your soul from their contamination and to set yourself free. It never says that what they did wasn't wrong, you just free your soul and move on. That Idea comes from someone far wiser than I will ever be.

Neither has done anything to me, so I have no need to forgive either Cosby or Duggar.

Which doesn't mean I accept their (alleged) actions, any more than I accept the despicable actions of Bill Clinton.

Which, for some reason, liberals don't mind.

I'm not actually convinced Bill Cosby did anything wrong, other than to take advantage of the opportunities that always seem to drop into the lap (no pun intended) of the rich and famous, After all, the media frenzy about his sexual pecadillos only started after he dared publicly denounce the irresponsible and self-destructive behavior of SOME members of his race. Almost immediately afterward "rape victims" began to crawl out of the woodwork, and I've gotta say hat seems a little scurious to me. Rape victims -- real ones -- deserve justice, sure, but coming forward twenty years after the fact makes these women's claims more than a little suspect.

I happen to be caucasian, by the way, and Cos has always been and is STILL cool in my book.

• jimmy

The Bible isn't the law of the land, so it doesn't matter who defends or forgives who. Josh Duggar has admitted to a crime, Bill Cosby hasn't, and util he is convicted of a crime, he's not a criminal. Josh Duggar has admitted to being a criminal. Obviously the devil made him do it, LMFAO.

Christian liberals are defending Josh Duggar as well as his actions.

It's still very difficult for me to believe Cosby could have sexually assaulted all those women.

The man spent a lifetime providing wholesome entertainment for everyone plus a great deal of effort helping kids. It just doesn't sound like the same man could do both that and rape women.

• E

Strange dozens of women suddenly show up with claims of sexual misconduct and rape when he is old and telling people how it is, especially his own people....and yes women....and now they claim he did wrong.

Where were they at the height of his career when he was making millions ? And when it actually suppose to have happened ?....now after years of silence and Cosby wanting to start hos career again....NOW suddenly women come forward with accusations ?

I question if it is true or not.......Duggar admitted his mess...and to break the news to you EVERYONE Reaps what they Sow...and that includes YOU !!

Mike Huckabee isn't the spokesperson of all white people just like Al Sharpton doesn't speak on behalf of all black people. It was also liberals attacking Bill Cosby just because he was spouting out that maybe young black men should pull up their pants and stop calling each other ***** because Hannibal Burgess would have never said anything about the rape accusations if he didn't.

• She

Nothing to forgive Bill. Bill's a stand-up man falsely accused.

• Lv 4
      5 years agoReport

Falsely, he ADMITTED TO drugging women with the purpose to have sex with them, that's RAPE