Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Why is it that everytime we bring up Josh Duggar's molestation, the conservatives bring up Bill Clinton?

Do they really think that having an affair with an adult woman that one is not related to (Bill Clinton) is the same as having incestuous relationships with your minor, non-consenting sisters (Josh Duggar)?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because consensual sex and rape are the same to them i guess

• justa
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

To them sex outside of marriage is dirty, unless you repent according to their particular take on Jesus.

Why touching your sisters in a sexual way is forgivable, but engaging in an extramarital affair isn't is a near mystery. Apparently only Democrats are not forgiven, but adulterers like Sanford, Craig, Gingrich and Guiliani are allowed to get forgiveness from their sins from Jesus. I can understand forgiveness and repenting if it were equally allowed no matter what the political party, but they have this thinking that they have a private line to Jesus that let's them know what He thinks.

Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.

• dude
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Clinton had consensual sex with an ADULT. Duggar molested a minor.

• 5 years ago

Josh Duggar must hanged up till death

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pete
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

So what's your point? You say all Cons are molesters?

Cons just point out what Bill did..and Hillary tried to silence.

We don't say your ALL adulterers. Now...llewen might be a molester..bout all I see.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I always bring up the molester that raised $500k for Obama's re-election.

This is the one I bring up...

Terry Bean is a homosexual activist and major Obama campaign bundler. He raised more than a half a million dollars for Obama’s re-eletion campaign. In 2014, Terry Bean was arrested in Lane County, Oregon on two charges of third-degree sodomy, a felony, and sexual abuse in the third degree, a misdemeanor. 66 year-old Bean and his 25 year old boyfriends sexually molested a 15 year old boy together. Bean was also under fire for secretly video taping young men in his bedroom without their knowledge.

• justa
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

No one knows what goes on in the privacy of ones home, certainly attempting to paint Obama as guilty because someone he knows is guilty is rather empty.
      Josh Duggar, as an evangelical for a Christian lobbying group has had photos taken with all the Republican candidates. Are they guilty too?

• 5 years ago

Projection.

• 5 years ago

Because conservatives see no difference between child moleststion and consensual adultery

• 5 years ago

To show your double standard hypocrisy would be the reason.

• 5 years ago

"Hey, look over there!" is the cons number 1 play when they are trapped.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.