Anonymous

Does it anger white people knowing that they were originally black africans?

• Pancho

No, it doesn't, because they were never Black Africans. This is just a current politically correct idea going around right now whose purpose is to make Blacks feel good about themselves. It's spread everywhere, though. Even The Simpsons are said to have Black ancestors, so you see it's about promoting a false idea, which is fairly easy if you repeat it often enough. And humans overall are so stupid, you could convince them of anything ...

Does it anger black africans that the so called white world is prospering and the african continent is a war torn poverty stricken land run by ruthless warlords and uneducted presidents, so nope sorry

What do you mean, "were"? We're all the same species. Race is a minor difference in skin pigmentation. That -- in terms of the variety of the human species -- is nothing at all.

People have dreamed up nonsense about the races meaning something, but it's all empty nonsense. We are all the same.

And if my children ran around naked in the African sun for a couple hundred thousand years, I'm sure their children would be black.

SO WHAT???

seems it is a resentment

for what? they take it out on someone

its like in the middle of the intiquity culture of invention and where they were in their original clothes

something happened and there was sort of interruption or slight disruption but enough to

interrupt their passion core

Fiction doesn't anger me. Non Africans evolved from neanderthals and denisovans. Blacks are a different species of human.

Source(s): ThuleanPerspective
  • Donald

Absolutely not. I'm who I am today, not who might ancestors might have been tens of thousand years ago. On the other hand, it does anger me when people blame what happened to their ancestors hundreds of years ago for their behavior today.

No, because we were never black

• OneGuy

They are usually angered by this. And not just black Africans, but black Europeans as well. The interesting part is, they are no more evolved.

Source(s): Reconstruction of first European by Richard Neave

Nah. I am the same person, no matter what color I am or who I descended from. Skin color is just that...a genetic pigmentation that has no bearing on who you are as a person.

Not this white person.