F1 Monaco 24.5.2015, Mercedes: error or planned the entry into the pits for Hamilton?

Hamilton is first, but when near to end of race, with 15 seconds from the second Rosberg, goes into the pits on the orders of the team Mercedes, getting the third position. There was no need of the pit stop, but ....

My opinion? German is German.

Update:

F1 Monaco 24.5.2015, Mercedes: error or planned the entry into the pits for Hamilton?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually all this German team - German driver conspiracy stuff is nonsense. Nikki Lauda (Austrian not German, but still) is totally for Hamilton and he was clearly furious over what happened yesterday. I have no idea what happened, other than as said, 'they' all thought the others would also be coming in to change tyres for the final few laps, under the SC. Wrong.

The sickening part of all this is Mercedes still picked up massive points for a 1 - 3 result. Hamilton was cheated out of a win in the race everybody wants to win and is now just 10 points ahead of Rosberg, much as it's still early in the season. After working his socks off all weekend, he must feel sick at the moment. Pah for signing a new Contract.

How can Hamilton trust his team now ..... Come in? Yeah right!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Absolute rubbish. Mercedes are for some reason besotted by Hamilton and favour him.

• K
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

Dude, did any of you even watch F1 the last few years? Did you ever see some of the bullsh*t errors Red Bull used to pull?

• 5 years ago

let rosberg win in Monaco, as long as Hamilton wind the championship

• Verulam
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

I so hope you are wrong and that it's not THAT fixed!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.