Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Why are the IiberaIs who defended Clinton's sexual assaults now pretending Conservatives are defending Josh Duggar's.?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

I don't anyone who defended Clinton- he was really stupid about women. But that doesn't mean he wasn't a very effective president, and he's certainly not the only politician to ever lie about sex! I don't know much about Duggar- but I haven't heard anyone defend him, either.

• Lv 6
      5 years agoReport

Selective memory and a Iiar

• Horace
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Clinton had consensual sexual contact with an adult. Duggar molested children.

You can't see the difference? You conservatives are sicker than I thought!

• Lv 6
      5 years agoReport

BTW you beat yourself here.

• 5 years ago

There was one person "Rebel Flag" who was trolling by pretending to be a conservative who supported Duggar. There were several other persons who were probably trolling by pretending that conservatives in general support Duggar. Then there's you who just pretended that Clinton was a child molester.

• davidjohnston29
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

Oh? You didn't just pretend that Clinton did something like what Duggar is accused of doing?

• JJWJ
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

When they do not have something real to attack with, they just make up a story. (When I read they claimed Conservatives were defending Josh Duggar, I yelled "What?!")

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Hypocrisy. They are full of it. Don't worry, in 5 years they'll normalize it.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

I have no idea who "Josh Duggar" is; is that supposed to be some kind of "conservative rallying point"? Then I must have missed that memo... the only ones posting about it are the LEFT.

• Jack
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Exactly. I'm a red republication and hope that kid gets what's coming to him.

• 5 years ago

Most liberals want to be Monica Lewinsky's blue dress.

• dude
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

So some sexual assaults are better? You ll notice people aren t "getting over it" any more.

• 5 years ago

Were they sexual assaults or mutual sexual pleasuring? If I remember rightly, it was the latter.

• Lv 6
      5 years agoReport

You might want to look up Kathleen Wily and Juanita Broddrick.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.