Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 5 years ago

Death note anime astrology? What do you think?

This is what I think from the characters of death note...I know their signs but here's what I think they are

Light-

Capricorn Sun

Leo moon

Aquarius mercury

Venus Pisces

Mars Pisces

L-

Scorpio Sun

Capricorn moon

Scorpio mercury

Venus Virgo

Mars Virgo

Misa-

Pisces Sun

Cancer moon

Mercury Pisces

Venus cancer

Mars cancer

What do you guys think? (If you have seen the anime and know about astrology tell me what you think)

• Randy
    Favorite Answer

It's been a while since I've seen that anime, but....

I would say you're pretty spot on with Light and L.

Light to me seems like he would be venus in Aquarius due to the way he acted towards Misa and that other girl..(right?) if I can remember clearly.

Mars in Pisces sounds right because he had very strong ideals. Which is a strong trait with that Mars placement.

L SCREAMS Scorpio. His look, his personality etc. But Capricorn moon can be argued. He seemed more Aquarius moon to me, because of his originality and quirky habits. Venus in virgo? maybe...but, I wouldn't say venus in Scorpio but, there could be a possibility...I wish I could remember this excellent anime more clearly to be more accurate, but since no one else answered this question, I wanted to express my opinion.

Misa is definitely a water sign...I would've thought Cancer sun though, but again I haven't seen this anime in like 4 years and I remember it was completely Epic!

I think I'll re-watch it again and get back to you with a more detailed analysis of the main characters.

It was such a great anime, worth another watch for sure!

Anime Astrology

The skeptics iron clad circular logic at work again: when it works it's coincidence, or the sample is too small or the sample doesn't include the right things, like non celebrities (do celebrities and non-celebrities die differently?) or the number of tests aren't enough, or the tests don't exist, or whatever other excuse they can dream up. When it doesn't work, even once, it's proof positive that astrology is bunk. That way anything they want to believe is true and anything they don't want to believe is false. Perfect.