ftm name ideas?

hi im a transguy(of color if want to know) and i need help finding a name.I was thinking elliot maybe?i dont know but any thing will help thanks!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Best Answer

You can use baby name websites to have a look at potential new names, I've heard they can be quite helpful! There's a good website called nymbler.com where you can type in a name like Elliot and see name suggestions you might like, such as Emmett or Dexter or Mitchell. Have a look and make a list of names you like, then narrow it down to a few and ask friends and family what they think :) Elliot is a nice name by the way!

• 5 years ago

Hi

love the name Elliot good choice! It's unique You don't hear it that often.

My boyfriend is also ftm and chose Jay.

• 5 years ago

"Ftm name ideas?

hi im a transguy(of color if want to know) and i need help finding a name.I was thinking elliot maybe?i dont know but any thing will help thanks!"

HOW ABOUT "GEORGE"?

BUT, THEN AGAIN, IT WOULD SOUND FOOLISH FOR SOMEONE TO SAY:

"GEORGE CAN'T SWIM TODAY: SHE'S ON HER PERIOD!--OH, THAT REMINDS ME: I HAVE TO GO AND BUY HER SOME TAMPONS AND MAXI-PADS--GEORGE IS BLEEDING A LOT, TODAY!"

WHY NOT JUST CHOOSE A NAME THAT FITS YOU, LIKE "SALLY" OR "ANNE"???

THEN IT WON'T BE AS AWKWARD WHEN SOMEONE SAYS: "HEY, ANNE--DID YOU GET YOUR PAP SMEAR AT THE GYNECOLOGIST, YESTERDAY? AND WHEN IS YOUR MAMMO-GRAM SCHEDULED FOR?"

SEE WHAT I MEAN?

• 5 years ago

Elliot sounds like a pretty cool name :)

If you are not sure, get people to call you by Elliot (friends, family, strangers).

Source(s): I'm a trans guy
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Whats a transguy? did u get a sex change or something??? if so wow that crazyyy

• Alan5 years agoReport

"Whats a transguy?"
      IT'S A GIRL WHO PRETENDS TO BE A GUY, BUT IT'S DIFFICULT WITH THAT SOPPING-WET VAGINA BETWEEN HER LEGS AND THE PACK OF TAMPONS OR MAXI-PADS IN HER PURSE...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.