ftm name ideas?

hi im a transguy(of color if want to know) and i need help finding a name.I was thinking elliot maybe?i dont know but any thing will help thanks!

Best Answer

You can use baby name websites to have a look at potential new names, I've heard they can be quite helpful! There's a good website called nymbler.com where you can type in a name like Elliot and see name suggestions you might like, such as Emmett or Dexter or Mitchell. Have a look and make a list of names you like, then narrow it down to a few and ask friends and family what they think :) Elliot is a nice name by the way!

Hi

love the name Elliot good choice! It's unique You don't hear it that often.

My boyfriend is also ftm and chose Jay.

"Ftm name ideas?

hi im a transguy(of color if want to know) and i need help finding a name.I was thinking elliot maybe?i dont know but any thing will help thanks!"

HOW ABOUT "GEORGE"?

BUT, THEN AGAIN, IT WOULD SOUND FOOLISH FOR SOMEONE TO SAY:

"GEORGE CAN'T SWIM TODAY: SHE'S ON HER PERIOD!--OH, THAT REMINDS ME: I HAVE TO GO AND BUY HER SOME TAMPONS AND MAXI-PADS--GEORGE IS BLEEDING A LOT, TODAY!"

WHY NOT JUST CHOOSE A NAME THAT FITS YOU, LIKE "SALLY" OR "ANNE"???

THEN IT WON'T BE AS AWKWARD WHEN SOMEONE SAYS: "HEY, ANNE--DID YOU GET YOUR PAP SMEAR AT THE GYNECOLOGIST, YESTERDAY? AND WHEN IS YOUR MAMMO-GRAM SCHEDULED FOR?"

SEE WHAT I MEAN?

Elliot sounds like a pretty cool name :)

If you are not sure, get people to call you by Elliot (friends, family, strangers).

Source(s): I'm a trans guy

Whats a transguy? did u get a sex change or something??? if so wow that crazyyy

• Alan5 years agoReport

"Whats a transguy?"
      IT'S A GIRL WHO PRETENDS TO BE A GUY, BUT IT'S DIFFICULT WITH THAT SOPPING-WET VAGINA BETWEEN HER LEGS AND THE PACK OF TAMPONS OR MAXI-PADS IN HER PURSE...