Do people find Scorpios or Scorpio Rising people intimidating?

I just noticed something quite interesting. Two of my closest female friends - one of them is a Scorpio Sun and the other has a Scorpio Ascendant, are really good looking but regardless they almost never get chatted up or receive compliments from males. Also there's this picture they both have with a guy friend... show more I just noticed something quite interesting. Two of my closest female friends - one of them is a Scorpio Sun and the other has a Scorpio Ascendant, are really good looking but regardless they almost never get chatted up or receive compliments from males. Also there's this picture they both have with a guy friend in the middle and normally in such pictures the guy gets complimented on the girls they're with or something like that but here none of the comments are like that. What do you think are Scorpios and Scorpio Rising people hard to approach and intimidating?