can i pay with cash at greyhound?

Does greyhound stations have a booth where i can pay with cash instead of a creditcard?

[I'm going to take greyhound from boston and don't know if they do]

Any other way to pay without creditcard would also be very helpful.

greetings... :)

Favorite Answer

Yes, staffed Greyhound Stations still take cash. Most have the kiosks that take cash and card but just ask for a staff member to help you. However, buying the ticket at the station will make you ineligible for certain discounts like the web fare discount.

You can book your ticket online and pay cash at a 7-Eleven or ACE cash express.

You can get the Advanced Purchase Discount at the terminal, paid with cash, but for some reason it still costs more than booking online. At least that's what I've seen. Drivers won't think it's fake, it'll just confuse them a bit. They will prbably ask for ID. You can do the 7-Eleven, but I don't do it anymore becuase it's too easy to lose or damage the tiny ticket. To Kevy, I'm not the one rating your answers down. I'm not a troll. I only found some mistakes in your answers, that's all. But I don't go around thumbing them all down.

Sometimes, if there no booth or in the middle of nowhere you just pay the driver.

No idea sorry!