Is Casey Simpson Protestant?

So, I was chatting with another one of his fans on Instagram, and eventually I said this:

@_dat_kool_guy_2.0 Oh. Cool. Oh, and here’s another reason why Casey is the absolute best: I am a Christian (Protestant), now I don’t know if you’re a Protestant Christian and I’m not trying to bother you or anyone who isn’t with this comment, but anyway, since November 4, 2014, I was beginning to doubt that faith, but seeing Casey and his abilities really helped me to stay true to the faith that I was raised in. I mean, he’s 11 years old, yet he: 1) can read 300 words per minute, 2) memorizes things a lot, to include Pi to 50 or 55 places, 3) counts everything literally by the minute (just take a look at this picture he uploaded here: https://instagram.com/p/snpxhzo-PE/?taken-by=casey... 4) knows that the square root of -1 is i, and a few other things. I see that only God could make this kid so special, so amazing, and I admit that even though I’m 17 and he’s 11, even I’ve learned a thing or two from him. So thanks again, Casey!

And Casey responded a few days later with:

Thank you guys! @cyberboy5red @_dat_kool_guy_2.0 It makes me very happy to hear (or read) that I can do that for you guys! You're both awesome!

So, is he Protestant?

Well @cyberboy5red now that you mentioned it he looks kinda Protestant so I will guess Yes

no

• Dan5 years agoReport

Why do you say so?