I am looking for a switch I can have in my car that closes or opens whenever I am under hard acceleration.?

Update: Maybe on the intake manifold or something. It does not need to handle any real amount of current. Maybe 10mA. Any thought on something suitable. Or could I pick this signal off of an existing sensor on most any car?
3 answers 3