promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

what are the chances of going to war, if I join the army?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Just depends. , no - you likely won;t be deployed a "few months after joining". when it comes to deployments, there are a lot of factors to consider. What service are in? What is your military job? what is your unit's current rotation schedule?

also, YES, if your service needs her to 'go to war', then you will go to war!

• rusty5 years agoReport

thanks for the answer im 20 been thinking about joining to just get away from my parents

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

If you join the Army, it's a sure thing. If you don't join, we will have peace.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

With Iran?? Well it is certainly possible since even Obama said the country is a state sponser of terror Source; Business insider ( Obama calls Iran a state sponsor terrorism) So if negotiations fail on part of Iran's evil intent to build a nuclear bomb and fund terrorism in the Middle East or if Israel decides it is threatened by Iran's nuclear capability and decides to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities then this could lead to a war with Iran. But even if it does happen what could be better than serving ones country in such a time of crisis.

• ProRodeo
      Lv 5
      5 years agoReport

Who said anything about Iran?

• 5 years ago

The same as if you do not noin the army.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

SInce the US is not at war, I would say very low!

• 5 years ago

Zero.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.